Our client, an American biotechnology product development company, is currently looking for a Recruiter for a contract position expected to last until October of 2020, with a possibility of being extended or going perm. This position is located in Pittsburgh, PA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a major American company, work for a leader in the industry, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the company.
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Acts as the subject matter expert for recruitment related questions for hiring managers and human resources
- Partners with Hiring Managers and Field HR partners to lead recruitment process for active open positions. This includes:
- Conducting intake meetings
- Developing the sourcing strategy
- Sourcing talent and screening applicants
- Conducting interviews
- Facilitating debrief meetings
- Coordinating offer approvals and extending offers
- Develops creative strategies to identify top talent
- Maintains open communication with Hiring Managers and Field HR partners throughout the process
- Generates/completes reports as needed
- Participates in projects as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related program or 4 years equivalent experience working in a professional environment required
- A minimum of 4 years of recruiting experience or equivalent
- Operations/manufacturing recruiting experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, problem solving and time management skills, the ability to work independently, and negotiation skills are required
- 15% travel
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have any questions or issues submitting your resume please submit to email@example.com, however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.