Job DescriptionNow Hiring Substitute Teachers and Paraprofessionals!
Would you love to work for a school? Do you love working with children? Are you looking to jump start your teaching career? . No experience required! Free initial and ongoing training! Earn extra cash, make a difference, give back to your community, all while having control of your own schedule. That's right! You choose when and where you work, and you choose your own days off! Can it get better than this?!
Kelly Education is hiring Substitute Teachers for Boone and Winnebago Counties. Enjoy exciting perks such as, Competitive Pay, Free Pre-Hiring Training, Weekly Pay and Flexible Schedule! Call us at 312.614.0249 or email me at Laur041@KellyServices.com. We look forward to meeting you!
- A minimum of 60 college Credits or an Associates degree
- Three References
- Kelly Services follows the Illinois State Board of Education Clearance Requirements
As a Kelly Educational Staffing employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Local KES staff to support your needs
- Both daily and long-term sub opportunities
- National Substitute Teacher of the Year program
- Summer employment opportunities
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you’re looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we’ll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you’re new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.