Help Desk - St. Paul, MN
Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a Help Desk Support opening with our client located in St Paul, MN.
This is a contract to perm opportunity!!
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!!
You can email your resume directly to Amy Kowalski - firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Desk Support
Troubleshoots problems and provides or obtains a timely resolution
• Answers calls related to PC and host applications, hardware capabilities and connectivity problems
• Understands established service level agreements, and effectively works to meet or exceed those standards
• Windows 7/10, MS Office 2013/365, Remedy Ticketing System, Mobile Platforms
• Develops and maintains effective partnerships across the organization and is able to influence management, peers, and customers through an inclusive style and recognition of their abilities and knowledge. Balances individual and team responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Practices good listening techniques. Maintains a positive attitude. Takes ownership for situations
• Demonstrates an attitude of cooperation and attention to customer needs and skill level through superior telephone skills. Calms frustrated callers and is recognized by customers as helpful. Recognizes the importance of timely and accurate responses and be aware of development schedules and releases that impact the customer. Displays a strong empathy for the customer through an attitude of cooperation and the timely attention to the customer’s needs.. Is recognized by customers as partner. Anticipates the impact of changes on the customer and takes action to minimize that impact. Works to ensure that the team meets service level goals as set by management and agreed to by the customer. Handles contacts with clear, concise business communication appropriate for the audience
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com). Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.