Kelly Services Outsourcing & Consulting Group is seeking a Packaging Technician for second shift (2 pm – 10:30 pm) in West Point, PA. This is a long-term, 40 hour/week position with benefits! The Packaging Technician will work as part of a team to execute clinical packaging and labeling activities including material, room and equipment staging, execution and documentation of operations, and room clearance and cleaning.
Job duties include, but may not be limited to:
• Support additional operational activities in support of sampling and material transfer.
• Performs all tasks related to clinical label printing production.
• Maintain training and compliance with site safety and quality requirements.
• Maintain cGMP and safety training to site requirements; follow cGMP and safety requirements in all activities.
• Stage materials for operations, handling products with restricted ‘time out of environment’ requirements.
• Set-up, operate, disassemble and clean area equipment.
• Perform and document de-packaging, packaging, labeling and sampling activities.
• Clean facility and equipment and perform verification procedures.
• Report potential quality events, non-conformance to GMPs/SOPs when observed.
• Ensure that each component or bulk material used in label production is properly identified, not expired, verified throughout processing and corresponds to the written information on the work order before proceeding to the next step.
• Print, inspect, proof, and perform accountability for clinical product labels.
• Process labeling/packaging batch paperwork according to GMP/GDP.
• Verify before use that equipment calibration date has not been exceeded.
• Maintain label inventory.
• Carry out all the appropriate periodic quality inspections during the printing process to ensure integrity.
• B.S. degree preferred; additional experience required without B.S. degree
• Must have 1-2 years working in GMP operations
• Experience in Clinical Supply Packaging Operations preferred
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit a MS Word version of your resume for immediate consideration!!
This position comes with enhanced benefits which include:
• 50/50 shared healthcare cost (Kelly pays 50% of the monthly premium, employee pays 50%) *
• Paid sick days and vacation days*
Perks of being a Kelly employee:
• Weekly electronic pay
• Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
• Online application system
• Never an applicant fee
*benefits to be received upon meeting eligibility requirement
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.