Job DescriptionWe are seeking a driven, hands on Anodizing Technician to join our ever-growing company and team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors test tanks and process parts in tanks per specifications, work order, and other requirements.
- Calculate the appropriate amount of time needed to process parts.
- Remove parts from tank after specific time, rinse parts, and immerse them in the bath before finishing processing.
- Record results on work order (dimensions, tank number, temperature, volts, time in/out of tank).
- Performs test on coatings used on the components.
- Follows written procedures and processes for coating applications.
- Creates and maintains a safe work environment.
- Ensure all hazardous waste material is disposed of properly.
- Adheres to all company safety, environmental standards, and OSHA standards.
- Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds by self in a safe manner.
- Required to wear personal protective equipment (eye/ear protection, gloves, etc.)
- High School or GED equivalent required.
- Prior experience in skilled trade area or machine shop preferred.
- One year experience in a production or manufacturing setting preferred.
Kelly Services offers individual medical, prescription, vision, dental, life and short-term disability insurance options, holiday benefit plans with as many as six holidays per year, employee discounts with PerkSpot, low auto and home insurance rates, and educational discounts.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.