Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting contract opportunity with one of our leading clients!
Title: Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Location: Bartlett, TN
Duration: 3 months +
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Manufacturing Quality Engineer
- As a Manufacturing/Market Quality Engineer working on the Market Quality team, you will contribute to our mission by assisting in the complaint investigation, communicate and follow-up on event of description and work closely with manufacturing departments and customers to promote quality improvements.
- In a typical day, you will work on complaint investigation via investigation of the products, communicate with the manufacturing departments (i.e. Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Design Assurance, and R&D) and document and close of complaints.
- Liaise with manufacturing departments such as Engineering, R&D and QA to perform complaint and product quality investigations.
- Perform hands-on investigations on complaints and products returned to the manufacturing site.
- Perform Device History Record and Device Master Record reviews in response to complaint and product quality investigations.
- Attend CAPA and NCR meetings to represent Market Quality.
- Participate in corrective and preventative action activities.
- Communicate with customers in support of complaint investigations, including but not limited to phone calls, letters, e-mails and site visits.
- Perform trending on complaints and product quality issues associated with devices manufactured at the specific OSTA site.
- Perform complaint handling related duties, including but not limited to, complaint creation, evaluation, investigation and closure.
- Analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises authority and judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (e.g. EE, ME, BME, microbiology, chemistry, quality assurance), or equivalent knowledge.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a regulatory, manufacturing or quality assurance environment.
- Specific experience in complaint-handling activities.
- General knowledge and application of technical and business concepts, procedures, and practices. Interprets company policies and procedures to resolve issues.
- Beginning knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Experience with supporting quality system procedures and policies in compliance with 21 CFR 820, CFR part 803,93/42EEC and related international reporting regulations.
- Experience working with quality systems, GMP requirements, ISO requirements and other applicable international requirements for complaints management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office application
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Taryn Carbone (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.