(Great Opportunity in a fun, growing, business casual environment !! Competitive Bonus !!)
San Diego, CA
- Develop corporate IT strategy including networking, security, ERP/MRP/LIMS systems to support rapid growth
- Ensure development process for ERP/MRP/LIMS/CRM solutions are scalable, flexible and has appropriate cross-functional functionality
- Direct the activities of subordinates in the development of new and existing information technology systems
- Coordinate resources and activities to achieve maximum expense control and productivity
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including telecommunications, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, and software
- Manages staff to ensure alignment of departmental activities with organizational goals
- Coordinate resources and activities to achieve maximum expense control and productivity, identify and resolve issues, and establish, develop, implement, and review department policies
- Lead Desktop Support Specialists’ operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of IT resources
- Collaborate with key management personnel to develop and implement IT policies and procedures
- report on, and make recommendations for the financial aspects of the IT department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review
- Conduct regular checks on network data and security, manage and report on systems audits
- Oversight of IT maintenance vendors to ensure optimal daily operational flow for all sites, as well as proper hardware and software maintenance and data security through proper back-ups.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field
- 8-10 years of increasing responsibility in IT role
- Experience with implementing/maintaining ERP, MRP and LIMS systems
- Ability to work with cross discipline project teams on complex, time sensitive projects
- Adept at managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Maintains work quality and service by enforcing organizational processes and procedures
- Must possess skills and experience in oral and written communications, including analysis documentation, and application and system specifications.
- Attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from both an operational and technical perspective
- Logical, process-oriented thinker with the ability to break things down into digestible pieces
- Flexible and willing to undertake a variety of challenging tasks and projects
- Self-directed and strong desire to see a project through to completion
- Documenting and analyzing processes, procedures and adhering to regulatory guidance
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development
- Plan for and leverage new releases to ensure feature utilization is maximized
- Troubleshoot and resolve advanced user and application issues
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.