Job DescriptionKelly Services is seeking a Fulfillment Associate ( Full-Time) to work for a supplement company in Snoqualmie.
Pay Range is $18
Full Benefits. Schedule varies M-Sat, no grave hours.
- Inspect and quality check a customer's order to ensure proper dispense.
- Pick a customer's order and verify all required paper work is present.
- Operate packaging equipment correctly, making certain that each order is properly secured.
- Utilize our shipping software to scan and label each customer's order accurately.
- Work with lead to help monitor, stock and track packaging materials.
- Help maintain general cleanliness of the facility.
- Production or assembly line experience is preferred but not required. Onsite training is provided.
- Follow safety guidelines at all times
- Have reliable transportation
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend/stoop, squat/crouch, climb, kneel and twist
- Have the ability to lift boxes weighing up to 25lbs
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Excellent time management skills
- Prioritize workflow independently
- Proficient in basic computer applications
Apply today firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.