Kelly Services is currently seeking a full time Testing Analyst for one of our top clients in Chicago, IL! As a Testing Analyst placed with Kelly Services you will be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and evaluating requirements for implementation; developing written test plans and test cases from requirements document and proactively searches out potential problems, and recommends resolutions.
- Inquisitive and detail oriented, must ask the “why” and “how”
- Self-starter, independently driven and motivated
- Apply analytical skills and to utilize research techniques, problem solving and resolution skills.
- Clear and concise verbal, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with teams
- Complete projects in a timely manner
- PC experience to include Microsoft Access, Word
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in testing and researching claim adjudication problems
- Experience with technical applications such as SQL, Access, Excel other database, design, structure and manipulation product
- Knowledge of the developmental life cycle
- Knowledge of JIRA or RTC
- Working knowledge of HCSC systems and HCM business operations.
- Health Insurance industry knowledge.
- Training technical information to groups.
- Technical writing skills (training manuals, matrices, etc).
If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email me at KENC251@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.