Kelly IT has an opening for a temp to hire or Direct Hire Data Analyst to work with our client in San Francisco, CA.
In the role, you will work cross-functionally with product, marketing and alliance management teams. You will provide actionable insights to support growth and daily user engagement, while having high-visibility with a team that shapes the focus and direction of our company.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify user behaviors (understand what makes users use and stay on the app) and interpret findings, and make recommendations to the marketing and product teams
- Contribute to the quality framework that defines high standards of excellence and clarity when presenting analytic findings and recommendations.
- Formulate the reporting and language structures we need to develop to effectively talk with decision makers and partners.
- Develop confidence categories and definitions, threat tiers and associated processes for handling each.
- Write and disseminate internal reports and presentations for decision makers with clear and succinct written and verbal communications and well-crafted analytic judgments, recommendations and forecasts.
- Track and reporting trial conversion optimization initiatives, and communicate the business impact to the marketing and product teams
- Analyze results from new features, on-boarding and ongoing user initiatives by the marketing and product team
- Derive insights through A/B tests, funnel analysis and user segmentation
- Assist in analytical ad-hoc projects aiming to spot usage and trends across the app and determine causation
- Minimum: a BS or BA in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative discipline
- At least 3 years work experience, post-collegiate in an analyst role in consumer web apps or mobile apps
- Experience of analyzing volumes of online consumer behavior data
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Quantitative forecasting experience
- Significant experience with Excel
- REQUIRED: Significant experience with Google Analytics (gathering data, setting up reports, etc.)
- Familiarity with QuickSight or Tableau
- Ability to communicate the results of your analyses clearly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Highly collaborative, ability to build strong trust and relationships with cross-functioning teams.
- Works well under pressure and in high-ambiguity environments.
- Exceptional analytic and critical-thinking skills. You will analyze information from open and proprietary sources (Google Analytics, YouTube, MailChimp, MongoDB), and develop actionable insights, recommendations, and forecasts.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.