Our client, one of the top international banks is currently seeking a Sourcing Specialist for a 3-month contract
The position is in Downtown Minneapolis or Hopkins, MN
Pay rate: $28.00 – $34.00 an hour
Department hours: 8am – 6pm Monday – Friday flexible work schedule
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for one of the most financially stable financial institutions within the U.S., work in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Responsible for supporting business objectives through proactively sourcing, and assessing top talent for bank’s positions.
- Identifies candidates using a variety of sources and techniques while knowing the best channels to find and reach candidates in diverse talent pools.
- Creates candidate pipelines to support the organizations continuous openings.
- Drives recruiting process in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Demonstrates a proven commitment to provide a diverse talent pool, a positive experience for the hiring manager and candidate, and displays behaviors and attitudes.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Craft and send recruiting emails.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Collaborate with assigned recruiter to understand market specific needs
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Job Qualifications: Education, Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Experience working with an ATS and Candidate Management Systems
- Intermediate computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge of talent acquisition processes including sourcing and selection of a broad, diverse population of applicants
- Proven customer service skills
- Basic marketing and recruitment network skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time-management abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to review and understand data, trends and metrics
- Strong collaboration skills
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you may use the “Apply Now” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org or at 612-214-3768, however your resume may be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within**
- We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
- Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.