Kelly Services is currently seeking an Executive Administrator for a contract to hire for one of customers who is one of the top international banks in Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for one of the most financially stable financial institutions within the U.S., work in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Projected conversion salary is between $49,000 and $54,000
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
The following are the job description/responsibilities
1. Facilitate non-centralized aspects of staff onboarding and offboarding for the department including: informing managers of their duties, meeting physical space needs, providing/returning equipment, requesting system access, requesting security badges and building access, ordering name tags, and updating cube row labels.
2. Manage system access and enterprise roles for all employees in CAS in Archer eGRC and Access Management. Troubleshoot access issues discovered by auditors.
3. Serve as department liaison with Corporate Real Estate and manage all real estate related tasks for all CAS locations (i.e., coordinating remodeling projects, preparing for future space needs, obtaining space for new hires, coordinating staff moves/cube reassignments, submitting updates through the SPACE system).
4. Maintain all records in Archer Staff Management Application Responsible for real estate related tasks for all CAS locations (i.e., space needs/planning, staff moves, tracking activity in multiple locations).
5. Manage all computer hardware and equipment ordering for the department including: new hire equipment orders, loaner laptop maintenance; and obtaining necessary levels of approval for purchase orders. Redirect troubleshooting requests to the proper US Bank channels.
6. Serve as department contact for selecting new printer lease agreements. Maintain printer supplies and report machine issues for repair.
7. Maintain the department Org Chart
8. Facilitate submission of CAS department maintenance requests to facilities and follow up with to ensure that work is completed.
9. Monitor CAS Professional Practices Shared Mailbox and ensure messages reach the necessary parties for response.
10. Facilitate ordering of business cards and corporate credit cards for CAS employees.
11. Monitor and order office supplies for all office and home-based locations.
12. Distribute mail and manage UPS shipments for the department.
13. Directly supports one or two Directors with calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports and any other administrative needs.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of administrative support experience
- Ability to manage multiple task and project with deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent computer skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you may use the “Apply Now” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org or at 612-214-3768, however your resume may be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within**
- We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
- Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.