Job DescriptionKelly Services is currently looking for a Forklift Operator to work on site for a diversified industrial manufacturing company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. You will be working on a temp-to-permanent assignment in an air-conditioned, climate controlled distribution center.
Shift Information: Overtime as needed.
- 1st Shift: 6:00am - 2:30pm, Monday to Friday $12.00/hour
- 2nd Shift: 3:30pm - 10:30pm, Monday to Friday $13.00/hour
- Order picking
- Replenishing stock
- Loading, unloading, and transferring product or pallets
- Transporting materials
- Maintain system transactions and paperwork
- Experience, preferably within the last year, operating a Cherry Picker
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with high sense of urgency and positive attitude
- You will need to be available to work flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate well with others
- Ability to give and understand instructions, both verbal and written
- Willing to work with a team concept
- You will need to be open to accept change and additional responsibilities and training associated with change
- High School Diploma or GED
As a Kelly employee, you-ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.