Kelly IT has a long-term opportunity for an Java Developer!
Design, implement, test, and document business object models, application services.
Expertise with Java, Spring Framework (IOC, AOP, Spring Transactions, JDBC Templates)
Experience working with Message Queues and JMS
Create relational data models in Oracle (DDL) and general data maintenance/analysis tasks
Participate in big-data and search related development involving Hadoop, Pig, Sqoop, and Elasticsearc
Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment and creating shell scripts
Expertise with SQL and experience working with Oracle
Good understanding of enterprise architectural patterns including J2EE design patterns
- Participate as a technical expert on ongoing strategic projects
- Perform enhancements to existing applications as required which includes frontend, backend, and middleware
- Verbal and written communication with various stakeholders
- Research technology and provide guidance based on domain knowledge
- Perform POT’s as required
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Monitor and resolve ITSM tickets
years of overall IT experience and 5+ years of hands-on SW development experience
B.S. Computer Science or Bachelors Degree in a related field.
Experience using Spring MVC
Experience using an Open Source Rules Engine such as Drools or Jess
• Excellent programming and analytical skills and a solid foundation in Java technologies, Swing and Hibernate Frameworks, Restful APIs
• Experience with Liferay DXP platform and knowledge of applications servers like Tomcat and Apache would be added advantage
• Experience with Middleware Integration products like MQ, App Connect, Datapower, API Connect
• Experience with SOLR Search Platform, SOLR APIs and SQL server database
• Experience working in an agile software development lifecycle and using Devops process for continuous integration and deployment (Jenkins, SonarCube,Urban code Deploy).
• Knowledge of tools like Confluence, JIRA, Eclipse
- Extensive experience with web based portal development using Java platform , MS SQL database
- Experience with Liferay DXP platform, SOLR search platform and IBM middleware products will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Agile software development and Devops process
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.