Kelly IT has a long-term opportunity for Data Analyst!
Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
Designs, Develops, implements and maintains business solutions. Works with main clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
Provides tutorship to junior analysts.
Daily Tasks Performed
As a member of Information Services' Web Analytics and Digital Tagging Governance team, this position will require the following responsibilities:
• Serve as Information Services (IS) analytical liaison with business units and organizational partners, enabling reporting abilities for campaigns across various sites, and marketing tools
• Collaborate across the enterprise with business stakeholders, ad agencies, and supporting internal IS teams to manage tagging requests, publish approved tags, and enforce web property and mobile application tagging standards
•Implement and maintain tags in Adobe tag management systems(TMS- DTM and Launch), to provide data for use in Adobe Analytics/ Adobe Target.
• Manage tag migration program from legacy code to new tag management system (Adobe Launch)
• Use Adobe Target to deploy A/B tests and personalized experiences to improve user experience and key conversion goals.
• Provide analytics insight and expertise covering a variety of digital channels including, mobile, search (paid and organic), display, social, and email.
• Design and develop a structured data layer for website to ensure proper data collection.
• Deploy 3rd party tracking pixels, including maintain a log of active pixels vs expired tracking pixels.
• Familiarity with CCPA and GDPR along with other consumer privacy regulations related to maintain enterprise best practices for web and mobile analytics.
• Configure and monitor website tracking performance through ObservePoint.
• Conduct web analytic data quality audit that identifies tagging and growth opportunities.
• Analyze digital data across all enterprise web properties and mobile applications to help define actionable recommendations which drive business performance
• Conduct Analytics and Tag Governance process reviews to optimize operational efficiencies
• Collaborate with internal IS and business stakeholders to develop and deploy reporting tools to meet the board spectrum of analytical needs across the enterprise
• Perform exploratory data analysis of reports and datasets, offering interpretations and business recommendations, where appropriate
• Administrator for Adobe Analytics to access the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources, while employing proper data gathering/cleansing standards
Bachelor's degree; Math, Economics, Statistics, Management Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
4-6 Years of relevant technical or business work experience
• Minimum of 6 years of professional analytics-related experience
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience with Adobe Analytics with proven experience in Adobe Report Builder and Workspace
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience with Tag Management Solutions: DTM, Launch, and/or Tealium
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Tableau reporting, building custom dashboards
• Proficiency in the creation of complex analytical models, trend analysis, report design and development
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgement, prioritize multiple projects, and problem solve under tight deadlines
• Proven experience working independently and functioning as an integral part of a team in a rapidly changing work environment, while maintaining the ability to operate effectively with limited direction from management
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with colleagues, and to provide information leadership and mentoring when appropriate
• Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
• Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
• Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques is a plus
• Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics is a plus
• Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers is a plus
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
• Experience with distributed data/computing tools is a plus
• Experience working with and creating data architecture is a plus
• Experience with marketing platforms and CRMs such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce DMP, or similar
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques and their real-world advantages/drawbacks is a plus
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts and experience with applications is a plus
• Jira experience is a plus
• Experience working with MDM is a plus
• Additional skills and experience including working with data governance, digital marketing strategy, marketing automation, and digital customer journey are a plus
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.