Kelly IT has a long-term opportunity for IT Service Desk Analyst!
- Responsible for incident resolution, diagnosis of complex problems, advanced problem resolution, endâ??user support followâ??up, and interfacing with other support groups and outside vendors
- Provide training to staff, mentoring and support for less experienced staff
- Keep peers/manager informed of trends, significant problems and delays, customers informed of global problems or scheduled downtime, and customers updated on status of reported problems or projects
- Provide support when needed to Manager
- Provide project support for new application releases and implementations
- Responsible for the support of data and mobile devices
Daily Tasks Performed
The role of Application Support Analyst will participate in a team of 4-6 individuals of varying shifts and specialties, providing troubleshooting, timely follow-up on all open cases, case documentation, problem diagnosis, and proactive documentation to reduce incoming volume. This role will utilize the ServiceNow Customer Service case system to document all phone and online contacts inclusive of statement of issue, troubleshooting steps, and resolution, handle any specialty related escalations, research and ensure timely reporting of iN defects to the appropriate resolution team in ServiceNow incidents. Other duties include achieving and maintaining iN specialty certification, completion of non-specialty training, completing review of audited case documentation, partnering with peers for the purpose of solution/FAQ/IT Service Management ServiceNow incidents editor review, and supporting department and division goals and objectives. Troubleshooting of network connectivity for HDS software application updates within dealer environment
2 years Contact Center Experience (Application Support Windows Env)
Degree in IT or related field, or equivalent experience
Proven Work History & Reliability (2+ years in a single company)
- Strong ability to use software applications i.e. Remedy, Active Directory, PeopleSoft, billing and monitoring systems
- Strong knowledge of application, connectivity, hardware, peripheral including printers and scanners, network monitoring tools, and TCP/IP protocol
- Strong knowledge in a variety of PC software programs, remote tools
- Strong knowledge in the areas of SQL, WAN/LAN, Telecommunications (T1s, Modems, Hubs, Routers, Frame relay) and AS400
- Strong knowledge of Security Administration procedures
- Strong knowledge of interfaces
- Strong knowledge of MIS environment
- Strong knowledge of data and mobile device support
- 3 plus years help desk experience
- 5 years computer related work experience
- Able to work shifts in 24X7 call environment
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.