Kelly IT has an opportunity for SQL Server Developer!
- Database development using T-SQL, creating/updating stored procedures/creating/updating SQL Functions & Triggers
-Experience working with SQL XML on SQL Server 2008 r2 or higher
- Create/Maintain/Deploy SSIS packages
- Create/Update Database Design based on new requirements, document the database design, review with DBA team and obtains approval for the design
- Helps with production issues including identifying the problem/finding the appropriate solution to resolve the issue
- Documenting database designs
* Create/Modify SQL Server code/packages including SSIS/Stored Procedures/Handle error conditions
* Database tables design based transactional and analytical requirements
* Create complex queries
* Design and develop an end to end ETL to load/store data
* Schedule processes and reports
* Trouble shoot production issues affecting database issues, performance issues, and answer/investigate data issues
* Work with DBA on reviewing design and attain DBA approval
* Attend various meetings with project team
* Create and execute SQL statements and perform complex data analysis
-BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced capability in software construction, testing, infrastructure, configuration and operating standards
- Advanced corporate knowledge, and understands how a change would affect multiple applications
- Advanced ability to make recommendations/decisions in application and program design, standards and program enhancements
- Advanced ability to utilize SQL traces and debugging tools for problem/issue resolution
- Advanced ability to analyze and model business functions, processes and information flow within or between systems
- Hands on experience working with SQL XML on SQL Server 2008 r2 or higher
- Hands on experience creating/updating/deploying SSIS packages
- Excellent analytical skills to understand the requirements and designing appropriate database schemas
- 5 plus years’ experience with major DBMS
- 5 plus years’ experience with coding, testing and design
- 5 plus years’ experience with software development methodologies
* Must have experience working on SQL Server databases
* Experience working on transactional database dealing with high number of transactions
* Work closely with team members in requirements/design sessions to assure quality of end product
* Work closely and take direction from Team leads
* Experienced with Microsoft Office suite (including Visio and project)
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.