Kelly IT has a long-term opportunity for Business Systems Analyst!
- Gathers, refines and validates complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues
- Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assists in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications
- Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies
- Develops complex business cases
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member, at times as a project leader
- May coach and mentor less experienced staff
- Assists with facilitating project governance and corporate priorities
-Defined PMO Operational Tasks
- Attends Daily / Weekly Team Meetings
- Support Project Managers with questions regarding IT Methodology
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement
- Development of tools and training to support Project Managers
- SOX Project Process Mgmt, including general PMO compliance, project compliance methods, training & communications and reporting.
- Support Broadcom Clarity system process improvement through design support and testing.
-Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
The candidate must display the following technical competencies:
- Inâ??depth knowledge of business requirement and corporate priorities.
- Advanced ability to gather/refine complex business requirements, recommend or make decisions on business requirements/interdependencies.
- Advanced ability to develop complex business cases.
- Advanced ability to create impact analyses to make recommendations.
- Advanced ability to present complex positions and strategies for business decisions, processes and plans.
- Inâ??depth knowledge of compliance principles.
- Inâ??depth understanding of the business architecture and its relationship to other architectures.
- Advanced ability to assess corporate impacts of changes and recommend strategies to senior management.
5 to 7 years of relevant technical or business work experience
- Supports development of long term process road mapping in line with business and IT strategies.
- Drives business process design by leveraging best practices and industry standards
- Provides foundation for defining / documenting business activities and improving business processes including definition of process metrics and key performance indicators
- Develop process, and training; provides support and governance for all project teams in delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements
- Develop process, and training; provides support and governance for tracking key project milestones of all project contained in the IT project portfolio and recommending adjustments to Project Managers
- Works under direction of PMO management
- Develop process, and training; provides support and governance for all project managers
- Clarity PPM
Broadcom Clarity Experience or other PPM Tool, Analytics, Experience in Project Management
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.