Our client, a financial services holding company, is currently seeking a Data and Reporting Analyst - AML (SQL/SAS) for a 12 month temporary position. The position is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a company that has over $10 billion dollars in revenue, is traded on NYSE, work in a fast paced corporate environment with over 65,000 employees and be an integral part to the team.
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows
- Monday to Friday 8:30-5:30pm
Pay Rate: $35.00/Hour - $45.00/Hour
The Risk & Compliance Data and Reporting Analyst will be responsible for gathering, analyzing and summarizing data from a variety of sources to identify and monitor potential compliance, regulatory and operational risk trends, assess control effectiveness.
The Risk & Compliance Data and Reporting Analyst will be a member of the Consumer and Business Banking (CBB) Risk Data and Analytics team responsible for gathering, analyzing and summarizing data from a variety of sources to identify and monitor potential compliance, regulatory and operational risk trends, assess control effectiveness, and mitigate risk.
- Data Preparation/Analysis
- Gather and aggregate data from a variety of disparate U.S. Bank data resources;
- Develop programs, methodologies, and files for analyzing and presenting data;
- Perform complex data analysis and connect data flow from processes/systems to identify trends, outliers, process/system improvement opportunities, etc.
- Develop insightful and compelling summary reporting and dashboards for senior management and business line partners;
- Support ad hoc requests for issue management, internal auditors, and regulatory examiners;
- Identify opportunities to improve enterprise-wide collection of data to facilitate ability to create dynamic reporting and complaint metrics.
- Partner with internal customers to design, create, and implement tailored reporting to meet end-user needs;
- Partner with a number of business lines to improve data collection and integration, drive Bank-wide complaint methods and systems into a more uniform, less segmented system and/or series of systems.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to seven years of applicable experience
- Ability to work on an occasional Sunday per a rotating schedule
- More than five years of experience in an applicable data based, risk management environment
- Experience supporting AML/BSA, Customer Due Diligence, economic sanctions/OFAC or other compliance related initiatives in a large, complex, highly regulated financial institution
- Knowledge of financial and banking products, policies, operations and applicable procedures
- Proficient in a variety of computer programs, which may include but are not limited to Access, Excel, PowerPoint, SAS, SQL, Tableau
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to extract, organize, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Finance & Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.