Job DescriptionJob Description
The Content Consultant will work as an internal content consultant, assisting with updating recruiting and training collateral. This person will work with the lead Recruiting & Diversity Content Manager to assist in the re-branding process by updating collateral, working closely with compliance, and managing the content library.
- Analyzes current content library, recommends and implements efficiencies and improvements
- Reviews and edits according to branding guidelines all recruiting-based materials, creates awareness and proficiencies around related tools, promotional pieces and flyers
- Submitting and updating pieces through compliance
- Record data to keep track of all collateral
- Actively coordinate and prioritize project deadlines
- Assist in video production or editing as needed
- Assist in online learning and training material as needed
- 1-3 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate progress and results to management
- Has a thorough knowledge of recruiting and marketing principles and practices
- Experience managing multiple projects from inception to completion while adjusting effectively to changing priorities
- Demonstrated ownership/accountability and strong results-orientation
- Proactive self-starter; proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision/direction
- Strong collaboration skills
- Highly organized
- Strong organization and time-management skills; ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/priorities and demonstrate flexibility in a fast-paced environment of changing priorities/demanding circumstances
- Basic understanding of PC-based applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Canva preferred
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.