Administrative Assistant / Point Pleasant, West Virginia
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for one of our top clients in Point Pleasant, WV.
Pay Rate: $15.85 per hour
Hours: Mon – Fri first shift
Long Term - Possible temp to hire opportunity
- Performs a variety of administrative functions
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- High school or GED or equivalent education and/or experience are required
- Six-nine months of post-high school experience in learning and utilizing administrative office procedures, practices and equipment (i.e. business English, grammar, spelling, punctuation, letter writing, telephone technique) desirable
- Must possess the ability to organize data and processes and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Displays good analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers and the use of office oriented software products
- MS Office Suite, Outlook
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.