The Associate Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the product development, product life cycle, product specification definitions, and marketing of 3 Phase UPS 15-100kVA products. The individual will assist in developing products from existing ideas, and develop new ideas based on the industry feedback. The individual should be aware of company`s competitors in order to be ahead of the competition and to lead innovation. The individual will execute initiatives that support the market segmentation to ensure aggressive market share growth, and ensure that local market requirements are addressed in current and future product offerings. The individual will act as the technical expert to customers, sales, and distributors.
- Conduct market research to identify customer requirements and collaborate with product development team to ensure the Voice of the Customer and regulations (product safety) are incorporated into new products.
- Define specification for new products.
- Define product strategy and roadmap.
- Define marketing mid-range plan roadmap for existing/new products.
- Plan, prepare and execute product launches in cooperation with other functional teams.
- Conduct training sessions for sales force, and technical support groups.
- Conduct product demo/training sessions for customers.
- Communicate regularly with marketing and customers for support in product selection and performance.
- Support field service issues.
- Create/Maintain product support information including technical documentation and presentations.
- Increase repeatable business opportunities and shorten the sales cycle by developing success stories that reveal the value delivered by the assigned product line.
- Work with other product managers to share market knowledge and to collaborate with each other to develop new ideas.
- Manage and forecast inventory
- Travel: 15% to 25%
Bachelor degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering. Other educational backgrounds considered with relevant experience
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, engineering or similar area with preferred experience in industrial products such as motors, drive and UPS products.
- knowledgeable about computer networks, network security, UNIX systems, etc.
- Familiarity with computer network protocols depending on product lines.
- Excellent public speaking presentation skills is a must.
- Must have Commercial Market Knowledge and Understand Parallel and Scalable Systems.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.