Demand Generation Director, SEO / CRO / Digital Marketing & Optimization (W2, direct hire)
Overview: Kelly Services® is seeking a motivated, hardworking individual to join our client’s team as a Demand Generation Director. This is a direct hire role for a progressive and innovative company in Tampa area. All candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States and not require visa sponsorship or transfer, now or in the future. Please note, resumes from 3rd parties will not be accepted.
The Director of Demand Generation will lead the Demand Gen team and work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to generate new business pipelines, grow existing customer base, and provide data-driven marketing strategy to drive larger deal sizes. This individual must have a passion for technology and data-driven marketing to help plan and execute targeted campaigns and programs in conjunction with sales and the extended marketing team.
The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, versatile, and able to balance strategic planning with day-to-day execution. He/she will have a proven ability to manage multiple projects and work collaboratively in a team environment in close alignment with the product marketing, content marketing, sales, and operations. Results oriented and looking at the full lifecycle of a campaign from strategic development, execution and reporting on ROI.
- Analyze and optimize the marketing mix with a variety of lead generation tactics to increase marketing’s contribution to overall enrollments
- Work with cross-functional marketing teams to strategize and develop campaigns to maximize awareness, optimize channel mix, and increase conversion
- Manage and execute national and regional campaigns and initiatives to drive demand and increase brand awareness
- Manage multi-million dollar marketing budget
- Lead collaboration of organic search, conversion rate optimization, and content teams to improve SEO ranking, website traffic and conversions
- Track, analyze and account for the effectiveness of each campaign to identify areas for improvement
- Produce regular reports, dashboards and analysis focused on agreed upon success metrics and KPIs, highlighting insights, ROI, recommended optimizations
- Partner with marketing leaders for the implementation of lead scoring and associated lead nurturing campaigns, leveraging marketing automation tools and capabilities
- Partner with key leadership members to continually optimize digital presence
- MUST HAVE 10+ years of demand generation experience in a B2B technology market
- MUST HAVE a thorough understanding of enterprise software sales cycles, inbound and outbound technologies and benchmarks
- MUST HAVE deep experience with Marketo and Salesforce, as well as experience with running reports within Power BI, Salesforce or similar tools
- MUST HAVE proven experience creating demand generation campaign strategy and excellent product marketing skills including the ability to create marketing plans, develop product positioning, provide business and competitive analysis
- MUST HAVE prior leadership experience / having direct reports
- Experience working with paid media; hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis; knowledge and working experience with various marketing automation tools
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or combination of schooling and experience
Please note that this is a direct hire role and resumes from third parties will not be accepted. This role does not offer visa sponsorship or transfer, all candidates must be presently authorized to work for any employer in the US and not require future sponsorship.
Apply today for immediate consideration or send your resume directly to
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.