Nuclear Pharmacy Manager – Morgantown, WV
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Nuclear Pharmacy Manager for one of our top radio-pharmacy clients in Morgantown, WV.
As a Nuclear Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible for ensure all radio-pharmacy operations within their site are performing to the standards set by company. The Pharmacy Manager should be the key driver of quality and safety for the site.
- Manage production of all radio pharmaceutical products at facility; ensure sufficient doses are produced on schedule to meet daily orders:
- Supervise all day-to-day radio-pharmacy operations. o Maintain supervision for facility/operations and staff. o Liaise with New Products Group to roll-out and sustain novel radio pharmaceutical production for clinical trials.
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams (radio chemists, pharmacists, technicians, QA/QC, etc.) and maintain a high standard of performance and professionalism in line with company culture standards.
- Implement and maintain processes to ensure all facility operations meet requirements for schedule (on-time delivery) and budget to support daily demand of all radio pharmaceuticals, including:
- Inventory management:
- Radio pharmaceutical production (synthesis, QC/QA, dose drawing, etc.):
- Logistics management:
- Facilities and equipment upkeep:
- Responsible for the health and safety of all employees, patients, and the public: o Implement and enforce proper Radiation safety (handling spills, contamination, ALARA, etc.) to meet state, federal, COMPANY, and customer standards.
- Work with Regional Directors of Operations to set and achieve targets for site revenue/profit, quality, safety, and production yields.
- Maintain accurate spreadsheets to track radio-pharmacy performance, yields, costs, etc. and organize and report quantitative results.
- Ensure COMPANY quality assurance standards are met for all radio pharmaceuticals:
- Ensure all products comply with regulatory standards
- Provide daily QA of all radio pharmaceutical products manufactured at the facility (quality processes for production and optimization).
- Submit timely quality documentation (e.g. CAPA, DEV, OOS, etc.).
- Directly responsible for interactions with and meeting the standards of the state Board of Pharmacy.
- Respond to stressful situations and emergencies in a calm, professional manner while maintaining COMPANY’S Quality Assurance and Company Culture standards.
- Maintain open communication with all departments of the site team (cyclotron, production, QC, logistics, etc.) and across COMPANY.
- Pharm.D. from an accredited college preferred.
- Authorized user status required.
- State license required in applicable state.
- Background in Nuclear Pharmacy, Positron Emission Tomography, Radiation safety, and/or familiarity with cyclotron processes required.
- Experience with Windows based pharmacy systems strongly preferred (LIMS).
- Experience with and understanding of Quality processes for manufacturing and production preferred (six sigma, lean, critical parameters)
- Experience and understanding of Quality (QC/QA) with respect to regulatory compliance strongly preferred
- Ability to lift 60 lbs., as needed.
- Domestic travel for workshops and customer visits up to 10%.
- Full line of Benefits package
- PTO & 401K
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent company!
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.