Job DescriptionOne of the leading used-car dealerships in the nation is looking for 5 car porters / laborers to add to their team immediately! This is a temporary to permanent position with a starting pay of $11 hourly. Schedule is Monday thru Friday from 6 AM to 2:30 PM. Location is Houston 77090.
***valid DRIVER'S LICENSE is REQUIRED***
- Car porters will stock in vehicles as they arrive from auction.
- Detail vehicles: wash, buffing, paint touch-up, interior cleaning etc..
- Prepare and move vehicles around the inspection center for distribution to retail.
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected for cosmetic standards.
- Assist Auto Technicians in conducting a complete multi-point inspection on arriving. inventory, including fuel level, safety features, drivability test and proper display of all company and state disclosures
- Maintain positive relationships with external repair and supply vendors
- Review processes and make recommendations as needed
- Other projects as designated by the Inspection Center management
- Perform Inventory Reconciliation on vehicles
Company is looking for (CAR PORTERS / DETAILERS) candidates with:
- High energy and good attitude, must be a good culture fit
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Good communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Accepts feedback well
- Excited to work for a company with growth potential even though this is an entry roleÂ
- Basic computer skills a plus but, NOT necessary
***VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE is REQUIRED***
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employee
Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase-and the coverage is portable*
Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Free online training campus available
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
Transportation spending accounts
This is an immediate-fill, temporary to permanent position! Only candidates with related and recent experience as a laborer / helper / car porter / detailer will be contacted for an interview. Please apply to this posting and make sure that your resume is uploaded. Valid DRIVER's LICENSE is REQUIRED!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.