Senior Research Associate
Req : 9602212
Date Start: 11/18/2019
Date End: 05/16/2020
- A Senior Research Associate is a highly motivated individual who participates in the characterization of biopharmaceuticals in the product development pipeline.
- The Senior Research Associate develops, optimizes, validates and implements immunoassays to measure therapeutic drug levels, to detect and characterize anti-therapeutic immune responses, to measure biomarkers, and/or to generate in vitro characterization data in support of pre-clinical and clinical studies.
- This will involve manual laboratory work, the use of automation systems and various assay platforms, and participation in compliance and safety related activities.
- All RAs in ADT are expected to contribute to departmental activities, laboratory upkeep and maintenance, and they may also be expected to help train colleagues.
- This proactive individual works in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy to design experiments, interpret data and troubleshoot technical problems, write and review technical reports, and present and interpret data at cross-functional project team meetings.
- This individual is expected to become a resource for a recognized area of technical expertise within the department.
- This individual may also be expected to mentor more junior Research Associates, to lead the investigation and assessment of new technologies, and/or represent BAS on cross-functional teams, as well as lead cross-functional technical teams.
- Familiarity with biochemistry, cellular and molecular biological methods is essential, along with a track record of solving complex bioanalytical problems.
- Experience with developing ELISAs and/or immunochemistry is an advantage.
- A practical knowledge and understanding of standard laboratory procedures and computerized data handling is also essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, multi-tasking and organizational skills are required.
- This individual should be able to work autonomously as well as with a group, handle multiple projects, and demonstrate initiative and creativity.
- B.S. or M.S. in Biological Sciences or equivalent with 5 8 years hands-on laboratory experience in industry developing bioanalytical methods.
- Languages: English Read Write Speak
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- DRUG DEVELOPMENT
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- MENTOR PRE-CLINICAL
- SELF MOTIVATED
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.