Job Description- The Regeneration Operator 1 prepares resin, mobile equipment and ion exchange resin tanks for customer fulfillment.
- Handles chemicals such as acids, bases and salts.
- Performs quality control checks on the equipment.
- Receives resin from customer sites in resin tanks or on mobile equipment. Empties tanks or equipment of the exhausted media and prepares it for regeneration.
- Prepares resin tanks or mobile equipment by filling empty tanks with regenerated media.
- Performs quality control checks on the equipment to ensure specifications are met. Test may include pH, specific ions, resistivity, and TDS.
- Repairs and helps maintain the bottles/tanks and other service type of equipment, which could include minor valve/PVC repairs, painting, and refurbishing as required.
- Maintains good housekeeping at all times.
- Follows EHS procedures and policies.
- Prepares labels for resin tanks
- Monitors bulk chemical delivery.
- Operates forklift as needed.
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed by Supervisor
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Ability and willingness to perform physical duties such as lifting, climbing, working at elevated heights, and manual dexterity
- Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities
- Ability and willingness to complete occasional site assignments for customer troubleshooting, operation and installation.
- Ability to handle and lift 50 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to travel for install and repair if needed
- Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record history
pay is $16 and hour with potential overtime
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.