Kelly Services has partnered with a Fortune 500 company that is looking to fill a temporary/Contract Specialist position in Mount Pleasant PA. The position is paying $20-30 an hour, and is set to last at least 3 months from the contract start date
JOB TITLE: Contract Specialist
WORK LOCATION: Mount Pleasant PA
DURATION: 3 Months
Contracts Specialist (CS) is a key role within the customer order handling process for HV Service as the order owner starting from handover from Sales through execution functions to customer validation of delivery/completion to order invoicing and AR payment confirmation.
- Direct collaboration with the technical sales team to confirm that all applicable customer and order information is accurate and per agreement with the order handling process.
- CS verifies order documents and is engaged by Sales team on order handoff meeting when required.
- CS creates the order in Client Spine and sends notification to the sales team.
- CS updates all of the service sales order documentation in Client ERP tool (SAP). CS verifies field service dates in the field service scheduling tool (MSA). CS updates service job number in the Field Handoff Order Sheet (FHOS) enters it into SAP to be uploaded into MSA.
- CS is responsible to facilitate and communicate the hand off to field service operation and confirm resources.
- CS is responsible for any clarifications required or engage other department inputs for successful execution of the service sales order.
- For service sales order with parts, CS is responsible to confirm product schedule, shipments and on time delivery of materials.
- CS is responsible for issuing CM and RM notifications for Service and Project orders
- CS is responsible to facilitate communication direct to customer on warranty and “energized first” orders. Create and process internal warranty orders in SAP. Engage responsible HV Service teams; sales, quality, engineering, production… to assist with necessary support to resolve warranty.
- CS to provide administration assistance to project management team on related project orders and turnkey projects. Also provide PM support, when needed, with communicating direct to customers regarding project updates, scheduling, change notices, close out documentation, etc
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Managing multiple project timelines
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and intercultural communication skills with the demonstrated ability to drive change through team leadership, facilitating and influencing skills
- Strong customer focus
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Willingness to travel on occasion
- Knowledge of high voltage products, services, and their application is preferred.
Kelly® puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly® as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly® to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities because of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Let us help advance your career today.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.