Kelly Services has an outstanding opportunity as an FSC Network DevOps II in Houston, TX.
There is potential for the right candidate to be converted to a direct role with BHGE
- Work with application and security teams to remediate any issues with resources, services, or security concerns for cloud network infrastructure platforms
- Setup and maintain multiple cloud Dev/QA/Staging/production environments in AWS and other major cloud providers
- Monitoring of all cloud network infrastructure resources and responding to alerts within the environment
- Proactively look for ways to improve administration, monitoring, and standard operating procedures
- Monitor and track incidents and trouble-calls in the ticketing system in support of the incident and problem management process; recognize high priority tickets and take action within the expected response time
- Work closely with architecture, application and development teams as well as the enterprise support organization
- Enforce standards and procedures for the installation and maintenance of cloud infrastructure systems and data
- Off hours support should be taken into consideration to support high priority deliverables and operational issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or other related discipline
- Administration experience in AWS, Azure and GCP with scripting methods. Support will include native cloud services in the respective platforms as well as third party services. Candidate must be flexible to support needs of the department
- Experience with automation tools to streamline and standardize our cloud deployments - Ex: AWS Cloud formation, Terraform, Azure ARM, Ansible etc.
- Strong Linux administration skills: CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu and bash scripting
- Ideal candidate should have the DevSecOps mindset and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Experience leveraging and managing CI/CD toolchain products like Jira, Git, and Jenkins
- Knowledge of Configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Strong expertise and knowledge of scripting and automation programming - languages like Python, Ruby, Perl, BASH
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple products across the organization
- Ability to work across the organization as necessary with good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience multi-tasking multiple high priority objectives
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Matt Baldwin: email@example.com).
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.