Kelly Services is hiring for a Mail Clerk in Houston, TX
- Operate computerized vendor systems to process outgoing international express packages.
- Fine sort of all delivery routes
- Update addresses on express shipping systems
- Track express packages upon request
- Order mail related supplies from vendors
- Manage label printing systems to include address updates
- Prepares and processes necessary paperwork related to mail services: maintains records on quantities and volumes of mail received and distributed
- Handle customer complaints and investigate resolution.
- Assist in project facilitation to meet customer specific deadlines.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing sales mail material
- Coordinate “Distribute to All” internal mailings
- Open and identify “mystery mail” for delivery
- May assist reprographics department in printing of copy requests to include bindery.
- Maintains appropriate records regarding postage, registered mail, parcels and mail requiring special handling.
- May handle cash/checks and be responsible for reconciliation
- Working knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word
- Identify cost savings initiatives
- Assist Team Leader when appropriate
- Perform duties related to the Mail Center as required/ directed by the Site Supervisor/Team Leader
- Ensures compliance with international customs laws for external shipping.
- Good organizational and math skills.
- Good Customer Service skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and make quick decisions.
- Ability to work under deadlines and fast paced work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent related experience.
- 6 months to 1 year office experience. Previous mail center, clerical, computer or typing skills helpful.
- Thorough knowledge of express shipping systems, i.e. UPS, Fed Ex.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Excellent physical condition
Ability to meet international express shipping requirements
Working knowledge of excel, power point and word
Working knowledge of address systems
Knowledge of express/mail shipping customs laws
âÂÂ?ÂÂ?To be considered, email your resume to email@example.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.