One of our clients, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant for a long term contract position with the possibility of an ongoing extension. This position is located in Chicago, IL
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for a financially stable company in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
- Support the Manager of Operations
- Manage diary/schedule, ensuring all meetings are set to support the needs of the Head of Operations accountabilities
- Handle travel arrangement and manage expenses
- Organize team functions/events, including managing budget, set up, catering, etc.
- In charge of all mailing activites for all Operations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in similar support role
- Promptness, pleasant demeanor, and reliability are absolute requirements
- Excellent organizations skills are essential, attention to detail, accuracy as well as the ability to manage multiple task simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and solve problems quickly
- Expertise in use of computer including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook and office equipment
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please use the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your resume must be received via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.