Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Employee Experience Coordinator position for our client, John Deere, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at their location in Moline, IL.
Pay rate: $18.47/hour
Schedule: This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Respond to inquiries through several channels such as telephone, e-mail, or through a case management tool
- Serve as point of contact for active employees, and/or HR Operations on HR processes and inquiries
- Perform various HR supporting tasks, i.e., maintaining employee records, tracking/extracting data, scheduling, etc., and recording in various HR systems
- Use HR tools to view and extract data used to respond to requests for information
- Maintain confidential data and know when and to whom it can be released
- Research, resolve and respond to customer inquiries; escalate complex issues or inquiries to appropriate specialized area or Supervisor
- Participate in projects that provide support to HR processes
- Develop and maintain process documentation for one or more areas of expertise
- Document, follow through and resolve cases relating to specialty area
- Collaboratively provide input to the Tier 1 Supervisor on inquires and changes required for continuous improvement
Required Skills, Knowledge & Relevant Work Experience:
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to promote and implement changes to current practices and processes
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
Desired Skills, Knowledge & Relevant Work Experience:
- Experience in a human resource process or operations role
- Working knowledge of SAP Success Factors modules (i.e. learning administration, recruiting)
- Working knowledge of SAP PHR
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources, Communications, or Business discipline or equivalent experience (or related experience)
Term of Assignment:
- December 2nd, 2019 through October 31st, 2020; possibility of extension dependent on perforamance and client need
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.