Kelly Services is hiring a Data Analyst I (Hebrew Speaking) for a short-term contract opportunity in Cupertino, California. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to email@example.com as well as apply online.
Data Analyst I (Hebrew Speaking)
Contract to 2/19/2020
Pay Rate: $20 - $24/hr W2
- The successful candidate will turn data into information and insights that will help support business decisions.
- Work closely with the Data Analytics team and cross functionally in marketing to produce monthly & quarterly data driven marketing reports.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Must be fluent in Hebrew.
- Strong data and analytic skills, knowledge of Excel, numbers and data modeling.
- Reporting and presentation skills a must.
- Looking for a person who has a passion for data and numbers.
- 0 - 2 years of experience.
- Familiar with MacOS, iOS.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience working on subscription businesses a plus.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.