Delivery Helper (Cadet) - Geek Squad
A global retailer of electronics and major appliances is hiring a seasonal employee to work through 2/2020.
Full-time: Sunday - Thursday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Assist in providing a variety of fulfillment duties which include delivery, installation, and hauling away old products.
- Assist in determining the best way to route Major Appliances into home and final location, including measuring and protecting areas in route.
- Assist in removing doors and fixtures as well as protecting Client’s home as needed.
- Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 350 lbs. alone or up to 700 as part of team, with the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Follow established schedules and procedures for home delivery of products such as audio/visual equipment, major appliances and more.
- Mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn and utilize all safety practices.
This job starts ASAP! APPLY TODAY!
Note: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly Services office, not the local Kelly branch.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.