A direct hire with benefits(Union) Maintenance Technician/Engineer to maintain and repair plant machinery and assist with special projects in a food production plant. Experience with motors, electrical and perhaps background with PLCs, conveyors or refrigeration all plus skills. Good pay based on fit and experience.Swing and night shift open.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience in trouble shooting and repair of production equipment
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair electric motors and controls up to 480V
• Ability to interpret mechanical and electrical schematics
• Strong working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Background in welding and fabrication, knowledge of sanitary welding preferred
• Understanding and experience of Preventive Maintenance, CMMS
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and maintain equipment and records
• Understanding and knowledge of work orders
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Certification may be required
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team player
Education, Experience and Certifications:
• Minimum 3-5 years manufacturing maintenance or related experience
• Formal education in a related field preferred
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.