Kelly Services is seeking a Salesforce Architect for a global leader who provides embedded electronic solutions in downtown Chicago, IL.
Title - Salesforce Architect
Location - Downtown Chicago
Pay Rate - Open to discuss
Duration - Open Ended
Qualification & Requirement:
- Applicant must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM or salesforce platform applications.
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile approach
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the ptalform (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Evaluation of Salesforce.com with 3rd party solutions
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Salescloud/Servicecloud)
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
Shazneen Irani | Professional Technical Recruiter |email@example.com
Kelly Services, Inc. | kellyservices.com
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.