Chemistry Research Associate
South San Francisco, CA
Req : 9608549
1 year Contract
Duties: Discovery Chemistry department is looking for an organic chemist who will:
- Provide general outsourcing support on the synthesis of organic compounds at the contract research organizations CROs
- Manage outsourcing activities and operations quotation, PO, invoice and payment
- Interface between the contract research organizations CROs and internal chemists
- Manage, track, monitor, and report performance on CRO s science, operations, quality, cost, and customer service.
- Provide proactive administrative support to Discovery Chemistry Outsourcing team contracts with CROs, CDA/SOW, due diligence activities at CROs/business trips, Customs clearance, face meetings at CROs and travel arrangements, CRO visits, etc
- In addition, the responsibilities may also involve the structural elucidation/analysis, characterization and quality control of organic compounds by NMR, HPLC, LC-MS and other analytical methods.
- BSc or MS degree in organic chemistry;
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent oral/written communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Outstanding project management skills desired.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to develop effective working relationships with internal stakeholders, CROs, and cross-functional, cross-cultural teams;
- Computer and software savvy necessary
Languages: English Read Write Speak
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.