Job DescriptionKelly Services has partnered with a premier healthcare organization located in the Roselawn area. We are looking to an experienced Benefits Specialist to their growing team!
As a Benefits Specialist, you would provide administrative support to employees regarding retirement plan benefits.
- Researches employment histories and gathers accurate data for pension calculations and savings plan audits.
- Prepares data for annual pension valuation reports.
- Communicates with a variety of contacts and answers questions about benefits plans.
- Determines employee retirement plan eligibility and maintains data administration in HRIS system.
- 2 years' experience working with company sponsored retirement savings plans.
- Working knowledge of pension administration
- Intermediate/Expert level Microsoft Office user
- Experience using Workday (preferred)
Interested? Apply at www.kellyservices.us or email your resume to email@example.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.