SQL Reporting Analyst
Mount Prospect, IL
Top 3 Skills
1. Various SQL reporting methods including SSRS, SSIS, EXCEL, ODBC or Dashboards, Crystal Reports
2. SQL development (TSQL, SP, Functions, Views and triggers)
3. Must have worked with SQL in a ERP environment
Top 3 Responsibilities
1. Support of SQL (Backups/Index/nightly maintenance jobs/performance management) SQL tools
2. Project scope gathering, Scope write-up and report creation.
3. 3rd party integration into existing ERP
% of time of what they’re going to be doing on a day to day basis.
- 10% Database Administration
- 30% handling tickets
- 30% Project work (Creating scopes, documenting processes and setting up reports and coordinating with users)
- 20% ERP Reporting
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.