Job DescriptionLooking for a change?
Immediate 1st shift opportunity with local Green Bay company.
Responsibilities of a Machine Maintenance Technician:
- Mold and/or machine set-ups, adjustments and changes
- Assist in assembly, transfer installation, hook-up and run-in of machinery and equipment
- Machine operating and line inspection
- Quality assurance, sampling, testing and record keeping
- Trimming, flame treating, packing, labeling, assembling, sawing, drilling and final inspection of product
- General plant cleaning and maintenance including grounds, warehouse, parking areas and garbage removal
- Training and/or assisting new or inexperienced workers
- Material handling/receiving, warehousing, shipping, truck loading and unloading.
- Machine maintenance and lubrication
- Hopper loading and material mixing and coloring. Bring to the production areas necessary supplies including cartons, tape, plastic resin, labels, etc.
Requirements of a Machine Maintenance Technician:
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Be trained and certified to operate a powered industrial forklift
- Ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the Shift Supervisor or Material Handler in their absence
- Strong communication skills
- Manufacturing experience within the same or similar capacity
Must be able to work alternate shifts when necessary.
7:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday (Must be available for other shifts as needed)
Potential for permanent hire for the right candidate.
Apply today or contact Kelly for more information at (920) 497-1300.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.