Manufacturing Packaging Technician
LOCATION: Hayward, CA
SHIFT: 1ST SHIFT Monday through Friday 5:30 AM to 2:00 PM
**Must be able to work overtime**
PAY: 16.00 an hour
The Manufacturing Packaging Technician is responsible for executing all processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply
- Under the general direction of the lead technician and the overall direction of the supervisor, this position shall be responsible for the hands on execution of all activities in the production area
- Measuring and filling plungers with Gel
- Perform vacuum packaging
- Maintain Quality documentation and batch records in Excel
- Visual inspection of products; must have great attention detail
- Operate general production equipment
- Complete relevant documentation following GDP/GMP guidelines
- Perform cleaning of equipment, small parts, and production area
- Receive and distribute supplies into the production area as necessary
- Perform daily cleaning of the production area
- Revise and review pertinent documentation as appropriate
- Prepare and package product for shipment
- Basic math, problem solving, and computer skills are typically required. May be required to record or enter data onto forms or into computer system.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- HS diploma or GED
- Clean room full gowning required
- Must pass visual inspection test as well as pre employment testing
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position <email@example.com> however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.