Kelly Services is currently seeking qualified individuals to work as an Vehicle Fleet Manager in the Dearborn area. This is a part-time position with a rotating day shift. Qualified candidates must be flexible on days able to work.
LPD Service: Lincoln Personal Driver is a luxury car service in Southeast Michigan providing clients with a professional driver in a well-appointed Lincoln vehicle.
Position Summary: The Fleet manager is responsible for non-trip activities related to the Lincoln Personal Driver program. The Fleet manager is responsible for the day to day management of vehicle cleanliness and fueling as well as maintenance and service events. They are also responsible for checking all supplies related to vehicle management and purchasing items as needed.
Shift: 9am – 1pm
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Wash and clean units on a daily basis
- Monitor vehicle maintenance/damage issues and/or vehicle supplies issues and insure all issues are handled
Lincoln Personal Driver Program Management:
- Work with Lincoln management to establish continuous improvement efforts
- Fill out tracking documents on a daily basis for Lincoln Management review/audit
Required Knowledge and Skills – Main skill set required for position:
- Communication Skills: Understand company policies, make appropriate decisions, and interact with Lincoln Management and Concierges as needed
- Organizational: Capable of regulating and performing multi-function tasks and notating such activity where/when needed (Excel, word, paper tracking)
- Collaboration: Needs to collaborate across multiple inter-company channels to receive and communicate information
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.