Direct Hire Opportunity
If you are ready to work with a growing company on exciting projects at an industry leader than Kelly Services has an opportunity for you as a Maintenance Planner, in Houston, TX. Our client is looking for a qualified candidate who has experience scheduling work activities with facilities and engineering staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensures scheduling and reporting on high visibility projects in the areas of installation,
calibration, troubleshooting, software upgrades, documentation of instruments, process
control systems, and equipment used in manufacturing and analytical labs.
- Manage and maintain CMMS database which includes but is not limited to asset
maintenance, creation and closure of work orders, tracking scheduled maintenance,
vendor SOP training and compliance requirements, and query and report generation.
Requirements and Education:
- BA or BS Degree in a related field and 8 years of related experience.
- Advanced degrees and/or certifications preferred. Experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred.
- Able to perform procedures according to written guidelines and recognize a deviation from accepted practice.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Able to write complex reports without supervision and develop new procedures where needed.
- Able to clearly communicate problems and observations with management from other departments.
- Proficient in creating and utilizing spreadsheets,
- A passion for your work is a must!
For immediate consideration, click the "Submit Resume" button, or refer a friend by clicking the "Share This Job" link provided.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.