Job DescriptionKelly Services along with a local manufacturing company has an immediate opening for a 1st shift Production Worker to assist in their seal room.
Temp - To - Hire
- Follows work order instructions, performs quality tests, and adheres to productivity standards
- Develops understanding of tools and equipment used in routine machine equipment operation under direct supervision
- Learns policies and procedures, and applies them in routine activities
- Builds productive working relationships internally, and resolves simple problems of limited complexity
- Complies with all required safety practices and regulations
- Placing foam into metal molds to make press seals using manual force and dexterity
- Using strong attention to detail and heavy focus, manually cuts edges of seals to ensure they are smooth and uniform
- Using a WaterJet Cutter to cut foam seals
- High school education or equivalent vocational qualification
- 1yr experience in a manufacturing setting
- WaterJet cutting experience is a plus
- Must be able to read a ruler down to 1/32
- Must be able to work heavily with hands
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be willing to adapt and learn all aspects of the seal room
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - ATTN: Heather - Seal Room
- Call Kelly: 920.733.0104
- Walk In: 4737 Michaels Drive, Appleton
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.