Job DescriptionIMMEDIATE OPENING!!!!
Kelly Services is searching for an administrative professional with excellent time management skills to provide support to a multinational investment bank and financial services company. If you are hoping to use your administrative expertise to earn a competitive salary and gain new experience, please don't hesitate to apply!
Provide the highest-level of administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Makes independent decisions in certain areas and may manage the department itself in the absence of Executive. Exercises discretion and independent judgment on significant matters.
- Greets visitors and callers, handles their inquiries, provides information to callers and/or visitors/guests, takes messages, and transfers/directs them to the appropriate persons according to their needs; respond to inquiries; research questions; resolve problems.
- Types, and distributes meetings notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Operates office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for assigned work with spreadsheets, word processing, database management, and any other needed applications.
- Prepares and processes incoming and outgoing mail; prepares responses to correspondence containing advanced inquiries.
- Creates and maintains complex spreadsheets; may perform data entry for preparation of various comprehensive reports.
- Sets up, organizes, and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material including off-site storage, as needed in a logical and easily retrievable manner.
- Maintains calendar; schedules appointments and meetings, and conference calls as needed; prepares agendas and make arrangements for meetings; makes travel arrangements.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Call your local Kelly Services office to apply or inquire! (650) 513-5000 or email email@example.com.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.