Job DescriptionApply Now!
Open Press Brake Operator position in Portage, MI.
Pay $14.00-$17.00 Depending on Experience
1st Shift - 7:00am - 4:00pm (Hour Lunch Break)
*Overtime is available and may be required
Temporary-to-Hire: 90-120 days
Ideal Candidate is:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused
- Producing sheet metal cut lists and flat layouts per manufacturing blueprints
- Performing equipment set-ups, adjustments, and programming necessary to produce parts per prints
- Fabricating sheet metal parts per manufacturing prints, parts lists, in accordance with quality requirements of the department
- Inspecting parts produced for conformity to manufacturing prints
- Performing general maintenance on equipment as required
- Maintaining a safe and orderly work area in accordance with company safety standards
- Previous Press Brake and/or Turret experience preferred (1 year)
- Experience using basic hand and power tools.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and work instructions.
- Basic math skills.
- High school education or equivalent (GED)
Benefits Available Once Hired:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.