Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a Clinical Contract and Payment Admin at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Foster City.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Resume” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter for this position (Brooke.Schoen@kellyservices.com) however your resume must be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within.
Job Title: Clinical Contract and Payment Admin
Pay: $45.60 per hour
Provide contract and payment administration support to include the following:
- Invoice Coordination: Invoice review, expense account coding, and review routing.
- Requires strong attention to detail, a high level of organization, and experience and aptitude to understand and utilize accounting systems.
- Payment reconciliation: ability to research and review site payment data and determine payment status, determine if over or under payment has occurred, and answer site and GSI team queries. Requires in-depth and often complex investigation of payment discrepancies and thorough, yet efficient communication
- Investigator Payment Generation: requires mastery of propriety clinical tracking system and ability to review and understand payment schedules and terms enter data and generate site payments on determined cycles.
- Project management: ability to manage and lead projects cross functionally from inception to completion. Exercise knowledge in strategizing for the most effective methods, approaches, and level of communication and engagement.
- Provide world-class customer service with internal and external customers. Ability to maintain professionalism at all times especially during difficult interactions or items requiring escalation to senior management.
- Pharma or Biotech experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Responsible for clinical administrative operations activities involving clinical finance support and/or assistance with contract negotiations. Completes responsibilities in a timely, organized way.
- Identifies issues/problems and provides customary recommendations for solutions. May focus on either contracts or finance or both areas based on business need. Coordinates and ensures that monthly payment processes are completed accurately and on time.
- Works on diverse business problems that require financial analysis with oversight from more senior individuals in department. Assists clinical teams in resolving financial issues as they relate to either site or vendor contracts.
- Coordinates the preparation, execution, and tracking of domestic and/or international clinical site agreements, including study specific budget templates, contracts and other documents with specific guidance from manager.
- Works closely with internal and vendor clinical teams to ensure rapid start-up of study sites. Responsible for tracking the progress of study-start-up activities as it relates to contracts and budgets.
- Assists clinical teams in evaluating the progress of vendor contracts as the clinical program progresses. Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Performs routine work without detailed instructions.
- Demonstrates moderate proficiency in the use of complex budgeting & forecasting database tools.
- Interacts well with clinical teams, legal, and corporate finance.
- Performs routine work under moderate supervision and complex tasks under general supervision.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to understand and take effective approaches to varying levels of communication that would be most efficient and productive.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Minimum 3-5 years of experience
Relevant experience typically includes contract administration or finance.
*The following pre-vet questions must be answered at the time of submission.
1. Tell me a time when you received criticism and feedback from your direct manager. Was it good or bad? What did you do over the next couple of weeks?
2. Tell me about a time when you thought that the standard way of doing things might not be the best way … What lead you to believe this? … How did you create and communicate your new solution?
3. Please provide an example of where you have applied your technical knowledge in an effective way.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.