Kelly Services is currently seeking a full time Assembler for one of our top clients in West Fargo, ND! As an Assembler placed with Kelly Services you will be responsible for performing assembly as required by manufacturing processes.
Schedule: 1st, 23rd shift
- Perform assembly as required by manufacturing processes.
- Must stay current with relevant acceptance criteria.
- Record any product statistical measurements.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Maintain flexible hours.
- High School Education or equivalent
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Manufacturing or assembly experience preferred REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High degree of manual dexterity.
- Physical requirements include the ability to stand for an 8 hour shift and to push/pull/lift up to 50 pounds throughout the shift.
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter, and work with little or no supervision.
- Demonstrated computer skills required, including field input and transmission requirements and understanding of daily reports.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be able to apply quality control techniques.
- Must be able to read, interpret, and follow work instructions (MWI, SOP, etc.).
- Experience with productivity, quality, and safety and environmental language and goals.
- Demonstrated hand tool knowledge and operation.
- Must be capable of distinguishing part and quantity numbers.
- Safety shoes with internal metatarsal protection required.
- Must be ASTM approved.
If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email me at KENC251@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.