Job DescriptionKelly Services has multiple temp-to-hire opportunities with a brand new warehouse in Fernley, Nevada! Starting pay is $17.50 per hour.
Warehouse Associates are responsible for both Inbound and Outbound activities.
* Sort product of various size and weight amounts and stage for proper warehouse put away
* Confirm accuracy of received materials
* Verify quality and quantity of parts received
* Replenish parts in bin and rack areas throughout warehouse
* Lift and move parts that vary in size and weigh up to 50 pounds from various height locations, floor level and up, on a repetitive basis
* Part Relocation/Secondary Creation
* Select, lift, and move parts that vary in size and weigh up to 50 pounds from various height locations, floor level and up, on a repetitive basis
* Operate mobile equipment and obtain parts at higher level racking locations requiring normal depth perception, agility and balance. Working in excess of 25 off floor level is common.
* Match location numbers on order ticket with location in warehouse to select correct part location
* Match part numbers on order with part numbers on packaging for accurate order fulfillment
* Select appropriate packaging material to transport product to customer
* Print labels and affix to packages
* Use bar code scanning device
* Loading Small Parcel Carriers using mobile equipment
Positions will require prolonged standing and/or walking for long periods of time knee bending, squatting, stooping, and kneeling.
Previous experience using material handling lifts, or willingness to learn is required. Qualified candidates will also possess a high school diploma or GED.
Apply now or refer a friend!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.