By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large public company (listed on the NYSE), work for a firm with over $30 billion dollars in revenue & 35,000 employees, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Pay Rate – $20.00/hour
- Manages candidate and hiring manager relationships:
- With minimal input from recruiters, independently orchestrates and manages all aspects of the interview process including candidate scheduling, monitoring background process, and onboarding activities
- Builds and maintains relationships with hiring managers, executive assistants, and recruiters to facilitate complex calendar/schedule negotiation
- Handles Tier 1 and Tier 2 inquiries from external and internal candidates, hiring managers, SLT, and HRBP’s
- Manages candidate experience
- Ensures candidate has a positive experience
- Applies judgment when candidate situation deviates from practice
- Ability to daily make decisions and change approach independently
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of professional experience; candidate background process experience
- Extensive Microsoft Office experience required.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills, with a focus on customer service oriented interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact directly with all levels of company leadership, executive assistants and external senior-level candidates with ease and confidence.
- Ability to critically think, re-prioritize and problem solve under tight deadlines
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to proof one's own work as well as the work of others
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Kristen.Adams@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.